FOR SHIPPING ORDERS
(Local Customers please scroll down to the next section)
CURRENT TURNAROUND TIME
Most of the products are made to order. Different products requires different process time to fulfill the order. But generally, they will be ready within 5 business days. Bigger projects might take up to 15 business days.
If you are purchsing personalized items, extra designing time and proofreading time will be added before the production of the item. The length of this time depends on your responding time to email/text communication, and the time it needs to decide on the design you like.
WHERE WILL THE ORDER BE SHIPPED FROM?
Orders will be shipped from Grifton, North Carolina via USPS.
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR SHIPPING?
|Orders under $20||$4.99|
|Orders $20 – $49.99||$6.99|
|Orders $50 and above||FREE SHIPPING|
The normal shipping timeline is 3-7 business days, with the most efficient shipping method depending on the weight and location of your order.
CAN I REQUEST A SHIPPING UPGRADE?
Shipping upgrade available with an extra fee. Please emaill me before placing your order to determine the extra fees for shipping.
Shipping upgrade timelines are listed as follows:
- Priority Mail: 2-3 business days
- Priority Mail Express: 1-2 business days
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days
- UPS 2 Day Select: 2 business days
- UPS 1 Day Select: 1 business day
These time frames are estimates, and they are not guaranteed.
CHANGING YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS
Please notify me as soon as possible to change your shipping address before your product ships.
MY ORDER ARRIVED DAMAGED
If there is an issue with your order (ex- product defect, incorrect item, etc), we must be notified within 48 hours of the package being delivered.
Please reach out to us via email – email@example.com.
In the email, please include
- Your order number
- Photo(s) of the damaged item(s)
- Photo(s) of the outside of the package the items arrived in
MY PACKAGE WAS MARKED AS DELIVERED, BUT I CAN’T FIND IT
- Check all side doors and your mailbox, with neighbors, or the front office (if applicable)
- Ask your family/friends who live with you if they got the package for you.
- Wait a few days – USPS delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as “delivered” prematurely
- Contact the local post office, provide the tracking number, and let them know what happened to see if they can help
- If the item does not show up (which is rare), file a claim online or at the post office that delivered the item (USPS insures Priority Mail and in most cases are liable for misdelivered or stolen property)
Please note we cannot reimburse lost, stolen, or mis-delivered packages. Thank you for understanding!
MY PACKAGE IS BEING RETURNED TO YOU
As soon as the package makes it back to us, we will reach out to you! This typically happens because the mailing address is not valid. Once we receive the package, we will set up payment for a new shipping label and get it sent to a new address.